You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What is memory? why dont we remember everything?
Whats the most irrelivant science discovery ever.
If you could change one thing in your life for the better ( along the lines of science) what would it be.
It is a bit off topic, but whats your opinion on whether brazil, a Lesser economically developed county should be able
Science says: science is about discovery learning and improving of understanding of life.
What is the hardest part about your job?
What grades did you get in school?
What is university like?
Whats your favourite song ATM?
What’s your salary?
- No comments to display
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?