You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
is it possible for someone to actually get superpowers? such as superman or spiderman? can it actually be done using
is there a way your eye sight can get better without getting any form of surgery?
Since you all choose to take science as jobs, if you had the chance to go back in time would you trade your current
is there a mammal that can lay eggs? :3
what is the most peculiar thing about your job? =.=
is your work going top help us in the future
When you were younger what did you want to be and did you have any idea you might take to science?
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?