You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
have you always wanted to be a scienctist?
hi ken im mirren well xxmazoxx i was wondering how is cancer caused ?? because i wan to now why it picked my mum but
heyy scientist :D i dont now what one of you now this so i am asking you all why is the world changeing the it is and
hi agian i was just wondering because i have had a DNA test befor and i wanted the prosess they have to go through to
hi scientists i want to now is how old you all are and what sciences i would have to take if i wanted to work on an oil
- No comments to display
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?