You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What is your favourite chemical??
What do you do in the non practical part of your job?
What do you think of the uni at manchester?
Is the Imperial college good?
What is an ovary??
What is data crunching?
How many years will it be until the world runs out of oil?
In what way are the plastic solar cells you are making better?
How is graphite formed?
- No comments to display
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?