You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Will you put 100% effort in to your work if you win?
to get my vote what can you tell me to interest me more about science and what you do.
if you could create any invention to help you or others what would it be or do? (you don’t have to be realistic now)
Whats better for you Pizzas or pancakes with lots of golden syrup on?
do you harm animals?
Why did u become an oceanographer?
What is at the other end of a black hole?
Give me 5 *DECENT* reasons why i should vote for you?
Did you grow your moustache yourself?
which do you like better space or plants?
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?