You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
The Earth is struck by lightning 6,000 times per minute and around 70% of the Earth’s surface is water. Considering
What could be the reason for humans evolving with only two organs having a defence against scarring??
Do plants scar?
How could the sea becoming more acidic (due to co2 diffusion) effect the activities we could do in the sea?? Also to
What did you write for the New Scientist magazine?? (mainly aimed at Vicky but would love to hear about any other
Can animals get melenoma? And, if yes, can we use their genes to dicover more..?
What percentage of the population have dry earwax and does it affect their hearing?
If, hypothetically, there were animals on another planet, would they have body clocks? How would the rythm time compare
Are there any similar organs in animals that also have a defense against scarring? Could you use this to discover more
With regard to the dye sensitised cells, how cost-efficient would they be if used on a similar scale to the regular
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?