You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
what is our eyeball may out of ?
what is wrong with you if you have a tumer in the braing ( what happens to you and how does it dammage your braing ) ?
what is the aim in science?
what is your theory of the world being created?
what is hair made out of and why can it grow out of our head?
how do we dream when we are sleeping ?
what makes rainbows?
why cant we be born with purple hair rather than blonde, brown, ginger etc ?
how do nails grow ?
Why can’t everyone speak the same language ?
- No comments to display
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?