You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
where do you get the ovarys to do tests on??
if you get your genetics from your parents why do people say that you look more like your grandparents?
if you had the chance to work any where in the world where would you work??
Do u watch The Big Bang Theory????
do you have a PHD?
Who invented Chocolate ?
how many of you work in a lab??
What is the Best thing that has EVER been made ?
Since you all choose to take science as jobs, if you had the chance to go back in time would you trade your current
What is the positive and negative things about your job?
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?