You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
have you ever been to the south/north pole?
When will we meet aliens? And when/if we do, what will they be like? (bugs?)
Have you ever fallen overboard?
Do you think that one day we will be able to live forever? If not, how long do you think we could live for?
The sea is salty, and rivers are clean so what is the area where the sea and river meet?
Why is tinitus caused?
Would you say you are addicted to coffee?
What is your favourite element?
What percentage of the speed of light do you think humans could reach in the future?
What languages do you program in?
Would you like to go to space? (1 comments)
have you ever been to the south/north pole? (1 comments)
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (1 comments)
Do you think that one day we will be able to live forever? If not, how long do you think we could live for? (1 comments)
Why is tinitus caused? (1 comments)
Is it possible to MELT a wooden log? (4 Comments)
How do melanoma %s vary between countries with different economic/environmental features (eg: LEDCs more poor people, (1 Comment)
how atoms created in the first place?
How do you make Human Growth Hormone, In a Medicine Form ? e.g (for people who don’t produce enough themseleves)
what is so important about your work and what are you hoping to find or discover ?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?