Question: Would you like to go to space?

1. Yes! Though I don’t think I’d be that useful up there 🙁

I’d love to help set up a Moon or Mars base. Even just a little suborbital flight and a few minutes of weightlessness would be ace, seeing the horizon curving away in front of me and the deep violet – inky black of the upper atmosphere!

0

2. I would love to, but I don’t think i’ve got the skills to be an astronaut (and I’m colourblind, which I think counts me out) so I have to hope for a lottery win so I can buy a ticket on one of the tourist space ships that are being planned.

0

3. It would be great to see what weightlessness and viewing space, Earth and the moon from different angles was like! Like Jarvist and John have said though, I don’t think that I would be selected to go up there. 🙁

Do you want to go to space?

0

4. No way! They train you by putting you in those human centrifuges which spin you round really fast. That doesn’t sound like fun to me!!

If I could skip that I’d love to party in space!

0

5. Sign me up- how much do those commercial space flight things cost- $100,000- You got any spare change I can borrow?

0

1. Who woudn’t want to go to space?

0