Question: Whats your favourite video game

1. I don’t get much time to play video games at the moment, though I wish I did. I used to love playing Halo, especially multiplayer (either co-op or deathmatch). My wife is always playing Angry Birds, I think she is addicted! :-)

1

2. I love old nintendo games! I have a SNES, N64 and game cube lined up in my room.

I’m going to go with:

1. Super Mario World – SNES
    2. Super Mario Kart – Game Cube
    3. Golden Eye – N64

1

3. Yeah I too have also steered a bit away from video games of late- although I have been plyaing GTA3 on my Ipad the last couple of weeks. I used to be heavy into Nintendo too.

For the SNES I used to have fun with- Killer Instinct, Spiderman and Venom- Maximum Carnage, Flashback (this was a random futuristic game we rented one time, twas good), The Donkey Kong series was pretty epic.

N64- Yeah Golden Eye was pretty much a given. Super smash brothers- I used to own at this game, any takers? Vicky? Lost a few hours on Jet Force Gemini.

My bro had a Wii at one point- ever play ‘Muscle March’- this is a way random game but some good fun at a party. Wiki that if you havent heard about it.

0

1. Mmm, old school for sure!

I think my all time favourite is:
    Gameboy (original!) Super Mario Land
    Closely followed by:
    Sega Genesis – Sonic 1

But yes, sadly little time to play games these days 8 (

I played Angry Birds a bit and really liked the physics engine 8 ) [by the way, why does everything wobble at the start of play?] , but thought the gameplay was a bit too random and irritating.

0

2. @jarvist: Good answer!!! But who is better Sonic or Mario?? 😀

0

3. Super smash brothers – Totally epic game!!! Don’t own it though :(

AAhhhhhh…. are to many good ones!

0

4. Ah Goldeneye, that was a truly epic game. Scares me to think of all the things I could have done in my youth if that hadn’t been invented :-)

Some cheeky B***** would always insist on being Oddjob though!

1

5. And SuperMario Kart! Vicky, you’re gonna make me dig out my old N64…. Wife (and boss!) aint gonna be happy :-)

0

6. @Vicky: Different games for different moods :) I think Mario is the most frustrating, but probably the most fun (almost puzzle-ish) to work at long term.
    Sonic definitely has the dynamics, and even 15 years later the Megadrive/Genesis games are still such fun games to play with the speed + the moving backgrounds!

0

7. @John – Do it!!! N64s are so much fun!!

0